• 1st lab in Asia to be awarded JCI accreditation
• 1st locally owned lab in Malaysia achieving full scope ISO 15189 accreditation
• The Malaysia laboratory with the widest parameter of test being accredited with 135 test
• Providing tele-pathology services since the 90's
• Largest laboratory chain in the country with 70 labs span throughout Malaysia
• Operating 24 hours, 7 days a week
B.P. Clinical Lab Sdn. Bhd. (BP Lab) commenced its business as a provider of
medical laboratory testing services and analyses in the 80's.
Through our network of laboratories, BP currently serves thousands of private
medical practitioners, private and public hospitals throughout the country and
generates millions of test results.
BP Lab also serves as a panel laboratory for some corporations and insurance
source of our strength is our team of highly qualified and competent
professional staff comprising a panel of experienced pathologists, medical
officers, hundreds of professional medical technical staff and ancillary
At BP Lab, we provide an integrated system of high quality, professional and
cost efficient healthcare services throughout our network to serve our
Test methodologies, media and laboratory equipment are
constantly evaluated and updated to keep abreast with the state-of-the-art
instrumentation and efficiency of test procedures with faster turnaround time.
BP Clinical Lab is proud to have achieved the
1. 1st in Asia to be awarded Joint Commission
International (JCI) by American Body.
2. Member of
internationally recognized external quality assessment programmes like:
• The College of American Pathologists (CAP)
• Royal College of Pathologists Australia (RCPA)
3. Achieved ISO/IEC 17025 for blood lead.
4. MS ISO 9001:2000 certification for BP(HQ).
5. MS ISO 15189 accreditation in the year 2006 qualifying all our outlets
nationwide to be accredited collecting centres.
With our philosophy of meeting challenges through continuous delivery of quality
service and assurance of customer satisfaction, BP Lab has today become one of
the leading key players in the laboratory and healthcare industry.
Through our adaptability and responsiveness to changes and our culture of work
excellence, we are confident that we can maintain our reputation and position in
the coming years.